venerdì 2 maggio 2014

Interview with by Natália Filová by Giuseppe Chiaramonte



Giuseppe Chiaramonte
Some guitarists start studying guitar pushed by an innate passion, some others thanks to their curiosity, others are encouraged by their parents... how did you start studying guitar?

Natália Filová
I came close to the guitar and music in general through my father. He was a bassguitar player in rock band. In the beginning he taught me basic chords through which I learned first famous songs. He had a familiar friend who started to teach me notes and classical guitar technic, shortly thereafter I started at the elementary schools of art. That was the beginning where I began to feel a strong passion for the guitar.

Giuseppe Chiaramonte
Are you still used to publically perform also as a solo guitarist? Which is your preferred solo guitar repertoire?

Natália Filová
Yes, but not frequently. I love to play at events, where I can meet with other kinds of art, like exibitions or poetry readings etc.

Giuseppe Chiaramonte
Who is your favorite composer?

Natália Filová
I like a number of composers, not only composers who wrote for guitar. I am fascinated by music era of Impressionism, Spanish folk music. I try to find new music that can raise the beauty of guitar and the colours of the sound, therefore one of my favorite composers is for example Eduardo Sainz de la Maza.



Giuseppe Chiaramonte
Do you play also with other musicians that are not member of guitArtistas?

Natália Filová
I am currently a full-time member of guitArtistas. I play occasionally with my colleagues from school. Find your ideal partners in a relationship but also for music cooperation is not really easy Concerts and competitions with the girls are always full of unexpected funny moments, a grateful audience, sharing beautiful music therefore I always give everything I can.

Giuseppe Chiaramonte
Let’s imagine you have to play with another (others) musician (musicians) which is not a member of guitArtistas, let’s say, another ensemble with guitar(s) and other(s) instrument(s). Just imagine how guitar timbers could be combined with other instruments (no limit of number of instruments). Other then the quartet (of course!) which ensemble with guitar could be the best, in your opinion?

Natália Filová
Of course the various projects often need different players so I can imagine various combinations. I like e.g. the famous ensemble „L'Arpegiata“: They play on historical Instruments but I think that something similar could be formed from modern instruments. In my opinion one of the finest connection is guitar and voice (alto, mezzo-soprano), because of it‘s very natural sound.


Giuseppe Chiaramonte
Other than the guitar, what are your other interests? How do you like to spend your free time?

Natália Filová

In my free time I love to calm down, just to read a good book. I obtain energy from walking in nature often all by myself, with a friend or my dog. I always got a camera for capture the interestings moments around me in my pocket. Listening to music on a good concert and glass of wine with good friends is the ideal evening for me. 


Nessun commento: