lunedì 13 ottobre 2014

Giacomo Fiore Playlist on Blog Chitarra e Dintorni Nuove Musiche

I was born in Genova, Italy, one sunny September morning in 1983. me behind a guitar
I first picked up the guitar when I was 8; actually, I really wanted to play the piano, but there was no way one would fit in our old home, so… I learned the basics from a family friend, then continued strumming happily on my own. When I went for my first lesson with Armando Corsi, one of Genova’s (and Italy’s) most talented acoustic guitarists, I was sure I knew all there was to know. I was wrong. 
Luckily enough, Armando proved to be a very patient teacher, and I let him steer me on the right track. He introduced me to the nuanced world of unaccompanied guitar playing, exposing me to a variety of fiery folk and world styles in our weekly lessons. His encouragement and tutoring also impacted my first attempts at writing for the guitar.....

http://www.giacomofiore.com/


Nessun commento: