mercoledì 23 luglio 2008

Speciale Emanuele Forni: Feedback and press

"I have listened to your recording, and it is very beautiful: in fact, the whole CD is really good. I particularly like your performance of my “Until it blazes”, very elegant and sensitive” (Eve Beglarian – composer)

“Takemitsu’s “Toward the sea” is splendid, I have never such a beautiful interpretation before! Moreover I found your interpretation of my music very beautiful, thank you” (Toschio Hosokawa - composer)

“Je viens d’écouter votre version de La Cité Des Saules. Elle est excellente, notamment dans les reprises dynamiques et agogiques et à la superposition des strates sonores. Je vous remercie pour ce travail considérable et d’une rare intelligence, auquel je suis particulièrement sensible.” (Hugues Dufourt - composer)

“Dear Emanuele, I think you have a really terrific musical mind and your work represents the wide range that I want to see the guitar moving into, thanks for this CD” (David Tanenbaum - musician)

“Beautiful CD! Thank you for the interpretation of my piece, it’s excellent” (Ulrich Krieger - composer)

“A very interesting record, very special. Initially I did not find the idea of having many guitar pieces together interesting, but in fact the record works very well. The work on the composition by Aperghis is excellent” (Lucio Garau – composer)

“Thank you very much for your CD “Ceci n’est pas une guitare” which is indeed very beautiful” (Juliane Gross – 4’33’’ Musikverlag)

“Dear Emanuele, We have found your CD and have listened. The repertoire is very interesting and the performances fine indeed” (Rob Suff – Bis Records)

“Dear Emanuele, I listened to your CD, it's excellent. congratulations!” (Peter Kraut – Taktlos)

Caro Forni, abbiamo ricevuto il suo cd e la ringraziamo per la sua gentile attenzione nei nostri confronti. ci sembra un lavoro molto interessante. Ben fatto. E anche una bella scelta di un repertorio in effetti molto raro e stimolante.” (Giampiero Bigazzi - Materiali Sonori)


“Dear Sir, Thank very much for your proposal regarding "Ceci n'est pas une guitare", a beautifull CD” (Judith Grandclément – Harmonia Mundi)

Nessun commento: